25 Sep 2019£50 10:00 - 12:00
Looking to create your own WordPress site?
This is the session for you.
This training session takes you through installing WordPress, Themes and Plug-ins and customising your site yourself.
This 2 hour training session is suitable for existing WordPress users and those considering creating a blog or WordPress website.
During the workshops find out:
- Choosing WordPress Hosting
- Installing WordPress
- Choosing a Theme and Installing your Theme
- Basic Theme Customisation
- An Introduction to Widgets and Templates
- Installing and configuring Plug-ins
- Planning and Creating your website’s structure
Please note: This Workshop does not cover Image manipulation, Photoshop, HTML/PHP Coding, CSS or any other web development technologies.
If you’re completely new to WordPress, our Using and Maintaining your WordPress Website is a great place to start.
Course notes are provided at the end of each session.