12 Mar 2021£25 10:00 - 12:00
Considering launching an online business, redeveloping a website or just building a simple web page, then this is the workshop for you!
This workshop gives you an impartial view of everything you need to know to plan your website, either build yourself or work with a website designer.
During the workshops find out:
- How to choose a web address (domain name)
- What is Hosting and why you need it
- Researching your market
- A whistle stop tour of Google
- How to plan a site map
- Different types of websites, costs and benefits
- Writing Content, the “Rule of 3s”
- Sourcing and working with Images