01 Jul 2016£45 10:00 - 12:00
Google Analytics is one of the market leaders in analysing your website’s usage, and best of all it’s free!
This two hour Workshop run in partnership with St Albans Enterprise Agency (STANTA), takes you through how to understand what’s happening to your website and draw commercial conclusions from the statistics.
During the training session learn how to:
- Install Google Analytics
- Understand the difference between Sessions, Visitors, Unique Visitors, Page Views and Bounces
- See where visitors are coming from and what devices they’re using
- Find the Search Terms people use to find your website
- Discover which websites are linking to and referring visitors to yours
- Track and measure key events with Goals
- See your visitor’s journey and draw meaningful conclusions
Course notes are provided at the end of each Workshop.