11 Oct 2017£55.00 10:00 - 12:30
Facebook and Instagram for Business
This workshop is aimed at businesses who have a knowledge of Facebook and Instagram but want to learn how to use these platforms for business.
- Maximising the effectiveness of your Page: Increasing the number of ‘Likes’; turning ‘Likes’ into customers
- Driving traffic: Proven techniques for growing a targeted audience
- Facebook tools: Latest technologies to better manage your Facebook activity
- Advertising: how to target ads by location, keyword, connection, demographic etc
- Sponsored stories: Boost visibility of community interactions to drive page ‘Likes’
- Promoted Posts: Ensure your priority posts reach the largest possible audience
- Facebook offers: Best practice to drive user sign-ups
- The power of Custom and Lookalike audiences
Why this platform is so important and growing so rapidly
- Using if for Business to Business
- Links with Facebook and how to leverage them
- New features coming e.g. booking
- Community growth: How to grow a targeted follower base
- Format fundamentals: Best practice use of photo filters and platform features
- Using Instagram and Facebook adverts via MailChimp
Please bring a laptop and your social media log-ins.
Free to Herts Start Up Programme clients (Herts micro businesses under 3½ years old)
The course will be run by Sabra Swinson from Cerco Communications, who is a STANTA tenant and highly regarded and knowledgeable Social Media expert.